Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jones Beach

Ben and Barbara
Jones Beach July, 1946





Same day--my first birthday
Barbara, ? , Peggy and Cele
The umbrellas are different now

No stripes


Old Postcard


But big family groups still sit under them.
Here Jane is determined to put her foot in the Atlantic Ocean
(She's the woman with backpack on right).


Old Postcard
One bathhouse has been restored

This is the view I remember.


Still the same stuff in the sand.



And I remember the fences

The Bentleys 1978
Same fence today 2011


Same sand in the shoes


See more beach pictures by clicking here:

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete